Thursday 10 May 2012

A-England Princess Sabra (Tristam eyes)

Outside/ bright sunlight


Indoors natural light

Indoors/shade

With flash
How I do love a good holo. And this is a good'un. I would call this a chunky linear rather than a scattered holo, as the uniform rainbow goodness is quite clear to see in most lights, and although not strong, I can see a hint of duo-chrome in dull light, between pale mossy green and shimmering gold. The most prevalent colour, I would, say is an overall olive toned gold, such a beautiful unique shade.

As ever with the A-England polishes, the formula is to die for, smooth, easy to work with and just the right consistency. However, compared to the others in the legends collection, it's not a one coater, like Saint George for example,  but I think this is simply down to the shade and not the pigmentation. Above shows three thin coats and one coat of Sally Hansen Insta-dry. Dry time was exceptional as per usual and I waited around one minute between coats. As for durability and wear, pictures one to four were taken on day five of this mani, and I think they speak for themselves, showing only minimal tip wear. Overall I wore this polish for   seven days, pretty much a record time for me! 

As always, I try to be as though as possible when reviewing, but if there's anything I've not covered, please ask away, I'd be happy to help!

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment, it really means a lot to me! contact me directly @cinnamonsaara on Twitter, and feel free to leave a link, I love to find new blogs!