Tuesday, 1 May 2012

The (last) week in pictures









Rubbish weather//Rainbow though my window//Pointing at cows with my mumma// Bawsey ruins// The ginger wig!// A watermark design I made for an ill fated Lush CV// Eagle eyes; The Comic Strip stole my tartan shawl!
Well, this is English spring time for you *le sigh* At least there was a rainbow to ogle a bit. Oh, and as I'd mentioned in a previous post my super ginger wig came, and I'm liking it muchly, it's longer than I'd anticipated, but that's hardly a bad thing! Went for a wee walk with the fam fam, pointed at animals, and, whilst on a 'The Comic Strip Presents' marathon, spotted a tartan scarf I picked up at a charity shop, on the LAP OF RIK MAYALL! So, I'm going to pretend it's the same one. It is damn it.

3 comments:

  1. I cannot believe that your hair in that picture is a wig, I did think it was your actual hair! Lol, I suppose that's good XD. It is incredibly epic curly haha, like Ariel!

    Adore the tartan shawl, how cute! ^.^

    Peace & Love.
    Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That wig is AMAZING! I love the scarf too.

    Out weather seems to vary from warm summer to winter in the space of half an hour at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it darling! Check my blog and tell me if you wanna follow each other! ;) Kisses from Romania!

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it really means a lot to me! contact me directly @cinnamonsaara on Twitter, and feel free to leave a link, I love to find new blogs!