Tuesday 27 March 2012

"Bazinga!"

If you get the title, then you're as bigger TBBT nerd as me. *high five* If not? enjoy the word nonetheless!


Pointless fact 'o' the day!

The title I was going to write for this post had cuticle in it. On a whim I googled it, turns out names for parts of the nail include 'lunula', 'distal groove' (was that a 70's band, or is it just me?) and 'matrix', don't they just sound lovely?! This is why you should never bite your nails.


Nonsensical whimsy 'o' the day!

I always feel like coloured tips with a clear base look a bit like a window to you nail.
The sequins were hard to get off and put on. But I quite liked it, so I'll let it live.

W7 Gold dazzle//OPI nail envy original//craft store sequins

4 comments:

  1. BaZinga!! haha am actually watching this as I speak :)

    Love the nails hun

    Talitha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great title and nails! I love TBBT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your nails! I am such a glitter fan!

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these are incredible! Lovely and very creative x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it really means a lot to me! contact me directly @cinnamonsaara on Twitter, and feel free to leave a link, I love to find new blogs!