|1) River island|
3) River Island men's section
4) River Island men's section
1) I heart this scarf so much, it has so much going for it, from the cute fox shape to the gorgeous rusty colour, if I get only one thing off this list, it'll be this.
2&5) Having seen coloured skinny jeans around so often, I have to admit I'm falling for them a bit, still, if I do go there I'll be playing it safe with these dark autumnal tones of forest green and berry.
3&4) I'm so jealous of the men's knitwear on offer this year, but why be jealous when I could just wear them slouchy and over sized! one word: Reindeer's
6) I love a good chunky boot, and due to my midget statistics, I can do with the heel, plus it'll elevate me a few inches above the inevitable puddles!
7) What's not love about woodland inspired stacking rings?! also I find that rabbit head very Alice in wonderland.
8) Borg lining and slightly grungy autumnal check, I love this sort of semi tomboy-ish stuff, great over a khaki skinny rib top for a walk in the woods.
Also I have some really good news to tell but, I'll share that in my next post when I've a bit more time, so, till then!