Monday 31 October 2011

Halloween nails: pumpkins 'n' gradient glitter

May or may not have pinched the inspo for the nail art hear from Launa at Launa in Ponderland ,but I'll say no more! *wink, wink, nudge, nudge*


Nails: by me
Hand: courtesy of sister
If you have noticed a change in hand then you are very cunning and spy like and should probably join the CIA, because it is indeed an alien had, as in, not mine, but my sisters.

She wanted Halloween nails, and I wanted to try out some pumpkin face nail art and have a go at gradient glitter (which was so simple I could weep! why have I never done this before!?) put the two together and BAM, this is what we end up with. Not too shabby if I say so myself!

Sorry for the fleeting post, but I am feeling fleeting! catch me on the tweeter if you can! x

9 comments:

  1. How cute!! Love the little pumpkin =)

    http://frugalbiggirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nails are cute! I totally with I could paint small designs on my nails!
    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nails look like candy corn! Very cool.

    Mabel
    Mabel Time

    ReplyDelete
  4. cuteness galore
    great post darling
    happy halloween
    Always following
    The Dolls Factory

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg I love this nail art!

    How did you get the glitter to fade out towards the cuticle??

    Talitha xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks so cute! very halloweenie! ^^ hih
    hope you had a great weekend! ^^d

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww your nails are soooooo cute!! hope you had a wonderful halloween! :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like yours much better than mine !!
    Love the glitter !!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it really means a lot to me! contact me directly @cinnamonsaara on Twitter, and feel free to leave a link, I love to find new blogs!