Saturday 22 October 2011

OPI Limited Edition Muppet's Collection

Okay, so I'm a bit behind the times when it comes to the latest in the nail polish world, but I have an insatiable penchant for the stuff, that makes me throw caution to the wind and give this lot a blog début anyhoo!



If you haven't seen it already this is OPI's limited edition Muppet's collect which is being launched along with the movie for release in November (which I will so definitely be going to!)

Animal-istic, Meep-Meep-Meep, Wocka Wocka!, Pepe’s Purple Passion, Designer, de Better!, Warm & Fozzie, Rainbow Connection, Excuse Moi!, Gone Gonzo!, Fresh Frog of Bel Air, Divine Swine, Gettin’ Miss Piggy With It!

I'm so in love with all six of the glitters but the absolute winner of the lot, the crème de la crème of all polishes, has got to be this one: Rainbow Connection-


I've been ogling swatches of this all day, (please google image this, I don't really want to use another bloggers pictures on principal!) and as a result this is winging it's way to me now, It's a multi coloured glitter with hexagons and circular pieces, it looks pretty chunky from what I've seen. I don't think I've ever been more in love with a nail polish, there's nothing it won't go with, I can't wait to pile it on!

So has anybody got any of these yet? (I'm not sure there in stores yet in the UK) what do you think of them? This will be my very first OPI polish, so I'm excited to see if I can tell the difference between £10 and a £2 polish.

Swatches and reviews to follow soon!

10 comments:

  1. If im honest, i hate the muppets, and i actually find them quite scary! haha but these polishes are so gorgeous! I want the glitter ones but OPI are so expensive in the uk :(

    http://zozeze.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man... so much glitter. I really want the Getting Miss Piggy with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Zoe- Oh I agree! terribly expensive, mine cost £12 inc postage I'm ashamed to say, but I just had to have it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love The Muppets! When I was a kid they had a Muppets room at my dentist and it made it a lot easier to go to the dentist. Also, that nail polish looks wonderful! And yes, OPI is SO expensive.

    Mabel
    Mabel Time

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loooooove all the glitter!!! Glittery, blingy things are my favorite.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo loving the glitter! OPI seems a bit cheaper in the states so think i'm off to wait till I get there before buying any!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That glitter is absolutely awesome! Looks like a party on your nails, haha.

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohmygosh all the colors are so beautiful! :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. aahhhh, i love them all! i think i'll get one of the regular ones, and of course one of the sparkly ones. but aahh, it's so hard to choose! ;)

    p.s. can't wait for your swatches and review.

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahhh, I want all of these polishes!! Especially excuse moi!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it really means a lot to me! contact me directly @cinnamonsaara on Twitter, and feel free to leave a link, I love to find new blogs!