Monday 12 September 2011

Outfit post






















Borg lined hoody- sol cal @ republic
Shirt- Dad ;D
Skinny's- Topshop
Terrible old faux uggs- Peacocks

Had this since I was born, it means so much to me,
I think, just perhaps it's been with me for so long, and reminds me of so many memories.
 I love it.

Okay so I'm not getting any points in the fashionista stakes, but still! I wear, therefore I post! 

I had a lovely floaty ethereal outfit lined up for today, but when I wake up, what do I see 20c? sunny? nope, thrashing trees, 30mph winds, and a steady rain fall. Lovely.

Me thinks some fake outfit posts are in order soon, if only to scrape back any flailing cred I have left!

4 comments:

  1. I love being comfy & warm more than anything! Your little necklace is uber cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I happen to love the way that you tied your shirt. You look comfy and cute!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute! love your necklace!! (:

    lepinkbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww you necklace is so cute!!!! :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it really means a lot to me! contact me directly @cinnamonsaara on Twitter, and feel free to leave a link, I love to find new blogs!