Tuesday 6 September 2011

Primark finds 'o' the week

Couldn't resist these goodies in Primark, it draws me in every time I walk past, it's like a bargain vortex!


it's the most lovely rusty colour, and look at the cute little rose buttons! this is going to go so well with a dark green cardi and pumps or wedges, they had a burgundy colour as well, and at £5 I'll most likely be going back for that too, they're really nice and baggy round the waist for what I call 'bloaty' days too.

I got another similar cami in this floral, for £4, it's got a ruched bust, which I'm not sure I love, really have to wear the right bra with this, but again it's nice and floaty, and has little pockets too; cute and functional!


plain wear-with-everything black pumps, £3, which is good because I have a feeling their not going to last all that long, they seem pretty scuff-able, still, I guess that's the nature of disposable fashion. cheap and cheerful though!

Finally I got this flower head band for £3, I'm really surprised by how nice it looks too, I wear my hair pretty big most of the time so I'd kind of ruled out head bands, usually because they don't fit! but this one is quite big and 'moveable' so I can kind of carefully place it on top and clip in on the back so I don't have a toupe in the wind moment! Very Florence and the machine too.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, it really means a lot to me! contact me directly @cinnamonsaara on Twitter, and feel free to leave a link, I love to find new blogs!